Nathan grew up in the small town of Sheridan, Illinois which had a population of about 700. Nathan graduated from Serena High school and attended Illinois Valley Community College while working full time. Upon completing his Associate’s Degree, he transferred to Western Illinois University to complete his Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration. It was there that a professor showed interest in Nathan’s ability to interpret case law and his legal writing skills. This professor ultimately convinced Nathan to attend law school. Nathan started law school in January of 2000 attending night classes while working full time at a large law firm in Chicago. Upon graduation and passage of the Bar Exam, Nathan opened his own practice in August 2005.
Staying true to his small town upbringing, Nathan’s passions are his faith, family and the outdoors. He is an avid archer, bow hunter and Bass fisherman. In addition, he is a pro-staff member for the TV show, Drop Zone, airing on The Outdoor Channel. www.dropzonehunting.com
Education and Honors
January 2004 - Juris Doctor
The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois.
The John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law
* Member of the Executive Board serving as a Production Editor in 2002 –2003 school year
* Member of the Executive Board serving as a Solicitation Editor in 2002 –2003 school year
* Dean's List
Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois
* Bachelor of Science May 1999
* Major: Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
* Minor: Political Science
* President of the Association of Pre-Law Students
* All American Scholar, nominated by the Dean of Education and Human Services
* The National Dean’s List, nominated by the Dean of Education and Human Services
* Alpha Phi Sigma National Honor Society
* United States Supreme Court
* State of Illinois
* United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
To make what is likely the largest sale or purchase of your life as stress free and pleasant as possible.